Meet the Angry Robots and Strange Chemists at WorldConBy Lee
Angry Robot/Strange Chemistry will be out in force again at WorldCon (LoneStarCon3) next week (in San Antonio, Texas).
If you’re going and want to get your books signed, the following authors will be there (and some of them have signing slots, as detailed below):
- Adam Christopher – Signing Friday, 11.00am
- Chuck Wendig – Signing Monday, 2.00pm
- Maurice Broaddus
- Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Jay Posey
- Martha Wells - Signing Thursday 4.00pm
- Wesley Chu – Signing Saturday 11.00am
- Madeline Ashby – Signing Thursday, 1.00pm
- Ramez Naam – Reading, Sunday 10.00am
- Emma Newman - Signing Saturday 4.15pm (in the Dealer Room)
Additionally, Mike Underwood (Angry Robot’s resident North American Sales & Marketing guru) and Lee Harris (Senior Editor) will be around. In the Dealer Room, at the bar.
Grab a book at the Angry Robot stand in the Dealer Room for your favourite author to sign. If you can’t find them we’ll get your book signed for you!
Special Deal: The first 5 people to buy a copy of one of Emma Newman’s Split Worlds books at her signing on the Saturday will get a copy of her superb short story collection - From Dark Places – absolutely free!